Snorkel for Holden Fronteria

Submitted: Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 12:42
ThreadID: 8141 Views:1572 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Good aftrnoon all,
With this vast Brains Trust out there is their anyone who can tell me if I can fit a Rodeo snorkel to the Fronteria without too much extra bodywork modifications. None of the normal manufactures make one for the Fronteria.
I have tried a Finner filter but found in dusty conditions I was spending hour & half every 2nd day cleaning and reoiling it.
Is there any trick to this cleaning
Vince
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Bruce and Anne - Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 18:41

Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 18:41
Hi Vince, Have not seen a snorkle on a Frontera, but they were called the Isuzu Wisard in Japan and most were turbo diesels. this web site in NZ is just for Isuzu 4x4 and someone on their forum may be able to help, www.bizcity.co.nz/clubisuzu/news. The Wisard is the long wheel base of the MU, hope this is of some help.
BruceMU-ving on
AnswerID: 35448

Reply By: Member - Richard- Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 21:48

Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 21:48
I have a Frontera and have asked this question before. Excepting that you modify a petrol Rodeo one I think we are stuck. I tried the web site given and did not get anywhere as it was a computer supplies company. I was in England recently and there are a lot more Frontera's on the road there than here. (They are Vauxhalls of course but still called Frontera). Did not see one Snorkel on any 4X4.Richard and Leonie, The grey nomads.
AnswerID: 35484

Reply By: Truckster (Vic) - Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 22:25

Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 22:25
Go the custom made Polished Stainess Exhaust snorkel..

the look SWEET if done right, and cost about the same as plastic.. Lots more stirdy being hard stuff too...
AnswerID: 35488

Reply By: Prado Boy - Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003 at 00:20

Wednesday, Oct 29, 2003 at 00:20
Vince,
I've got a friend of a friend here in Brisbane who fitted a snorkel to his Frontera last year. If you give me your email I might be able to put you in contact with him and some other folks on the Isuzu list.
Cheers,
Prado Boy

rbpix@ozemail.com.au
AnswerID: 35502

Sponsored Links