A Big Big Thank You..............

Submitted: Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 20:33
ThreadID: 8156 Views:1565 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
A Big Big Thank You.............. to all those who offered me advice on Fraser Island about two weeks ago on this forum.... The main question was referring to Eli Creek in particular and the replies I got were brilliant. As a consequence our trip was absolutely brilliant!!! (Too short, but brilliant none-the-less) and while I am on the thank you trail, a big thank you to all the forumites who have helped me learn so much over the past 6-8 months or so... not only answering my questions, the the info I have tapped into by reading other posts has been immeasurable.... This trip, our first "solo" trip, as I said, was brilliant, but made easier by knowing what we were doing, a combination of learning the "theory" and putting it into practice on club day trips. But then when we're out there in the real world without the rest of the club there, or internet access to this forum :-) we were able to drive everywhere in control... we didn't get stuck at all, we picked the right "line" each time, and, basically, had a blast!
Once again people, many, many thanks!!!!
Cheers
Brian
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Jack - Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 20:54

Tuesday, Oct 28, 2003 at 20:54
Hi Brian:

Glad you enjoyed Fraser. A most amazing place.

When I die I want to go to Fraser .. no other place could be as good ;)

JackNo trees were harmed in the making or sending of this message. However a
great number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
AnswerID: 35472

Sponsored Links