Recomendations

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 19:04
ThreadID: 8204 Views:1603 Replies:6 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am looking for recomendations for a few dealers in Sydney/Woolongong that might be worth approaching as I am ready to upgrade the 4runner to a Hilux/Navara Turbo diesel.
The choice here in Canberra is very limited as to the dealers and available choices.
I woulf prefer Liverpool, Parramatta, Woolongong but is not limited these areas.
Looking forward to your views.
Thanks
Gazza
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Russell Terrano - Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 20:36

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 20:36
Choose a dealer with the name Shark or Shyster in the company name, they might be honest about one thing at least.

Their just car salesman, the truth ain't gotta lot to do with dealing.

(Muchly peeved recent purchaser)
AnswerID: 35743

Reply By: joshinthecity - Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 20:42

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 20:42
I have no hesitation in suggesting
Parramatta's Best Cars and 4WD's. Bought 2 vehicles from them before and they have been great people to deal with, prices and vehicles both perfect. I dealt with Alan and Paul there. 9637-9900
Tell em' Josh from Sutherland sent you, and they might look after you with a nice deal...

Good luck with it.

Josh.

AnswerID: 35744

Reply By: Member - Eric- Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:11

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:11
If you are ready to purchase a new car , I sujest the following

Dont go in to see anyone
call the dealer on the phone and ask him whats his best deal , and that you are ready to purchase this week .
They will say anything to get you there , dont fall into that trap .
Give them a exact list of what you want , colour options ext. ,This tells them that you have done your home work .
Every dealer you ring , tell them what your last best quote was and ask them to better it .
Make sure you mention nothing about tade in . Always tell them about the trade in after you get your best price
This way you know exactly what you are getting on your vehicle and not the inflated price and paying on the new car .

Cheers from some one on the inside Venus Bay
AnswerID: 35759

Reply By: Slammin - Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 23:59

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 23:59
Toyota Camperdown and Kings Cross are both Toyota owned and operated service and sales best services i've ever had.
Check there for hail damage sales I got a great deal on a hilux for hail damage I couldn't even see!
AnswerID: 35766

Reply By: mrdesmo - Friday, Oct 31, 2003 at 01:09

Friday, Oct 31, 2003 at 01:09
Hi Gary
Can't recommend a caryard, as I reckon they all suck...however I found my 80 series online at
http://www.carsales.com.au/
which inevitably I ended up buying from a yard in Cabramatta (of all places!!) at yard prices.
Worth a look anyhow...

Cheers
AnswerID: 35770

Reply By: Tony - Friday, Oct 31, 2003 at 07:41

Friday, Oct 31, 2003 at 07:41
The country dealers are worth trying as well, Yass, Tumut, Wagga they do far better deals than in Canberra.
AnswerID: 35773

Sponsored Links