Diff locks

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:05
ThreadID: 8207 Views:1484 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Guys I was wondering if anyone has had, or seen a Jack Mc Namara diff set up . I was just surfing the net and came across there web page . Has anyone used there products ? does anyone know what there cost are ? ., There vacume set up looks ok . I also noticed that they had a air locker set up , I wonder how it compares to ARB's set up . I know ARB have just released there new improved locker , but its to early to see if it stacks up to what they say it does .Venus Bay
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Slunnie - Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:28

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:28
I think Jac Mac's have an excellent reputation with comp spec Landies. The diffs are supposed to be bullet proof (not the CW&P though). They are also supposed to be brilliant in terms or reliablility. Im not sure about the vac-locker, but the air-locker seems to operate the same way as an ARB air-locker. Not sure on pricing for the LC, but for the LR Disco 2 the air locker diff is $1350. A bit dearer than ARB also, but a stronger diff (don't know anything about the "improved" ARB unit). I think the biggest issue with Jac Mac is the service. Jeff has a reputation for being really hard to speak to and not returning communications. This said, I have been checking them out recently also.
AnswerID: 35761

Follow Up By: Member - Eric- Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:31

Thursday, Oct 30, 2003 at 22:31
sounds like I need to investigate further , I do like the way ARB handle problems and complaints , I must admit Venus Bay
FollowupID: 25822

Sponsored Links