what service

Hats off to the EO people, yesterday afternoon (tas time) i put an order in for a spot 2 gps this afternoon it arrived on my doorstep, less than 24 hours from order to home. I might add i live just under 200 kms from Launceston tasmania and it takes one or two days to get anything from there (launceston). Then the fun began not being an I T buff( it's a major task getting the pute turned on???) how to get this orange blob in my hand to work, it took me over my 20 minutes time limit to pay for it but to get it to hook up to E O sight well lets say i would still be trying this time next week, one phone call to the great staff at E O in W A and i was walked though the whole procedure in no time flat. and to top it off was told how to download photos to my members list, but please don,t look yet as i,m not game to try it just now, one major step at a time. Once again thank you E O.

harvey
I NEVER get lost, but don't i see a lot of NEW places.

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Phil 'n Jill (WA) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2011 at 20:36

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2011 at 20:36
Credit given - where credit due.... top effort EO and Harvey for the 'heads up'.

Good luck with the SPOT. I am still wading through the Garmin instructions for my eTrek I picked up last August. Had a bit of fun 'fiddling', so thought it about time to find out what I really should be doing.

Cheers - Phil
Phil 'n Jill (WA)

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 441518

Sponsored Links