Caravan and Camping Sale Adelaide

Submitted: Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 19:03
ThreadID: 8385 Views:2824 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just came back from the Adelaide Caravan and Camping Sale (note not show)

Held at the West Beach Caravan Park, free parking free entry.

It was really good, caravans displayed on caravan sites as were the other supplies ect, now somebodies thinking - well done all.

Its about somebody thought about it, instead of pay $10 for parking $20 for entry, the dealers paying exhibitor fees (maybe they did but we didn't), we hada loverly day and spent some muni and got real value with out felling ripped off.

Well done all concerned.

Regards

Russell
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: diamond(bendigo) - Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 20:03

Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 20:03
gday rusell.
we have the outdoor and leisure camping show in bendigo in a couple of weeks.
same thing free camping but i think its $5 or something to get in still not to bad.back by popular demand
:-)
AnswerID: 36623

Follow Up By: Member - Glenn(VIC) - Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 21:58

Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 21:58
Hi Diamond,

What are the dates? Are you going (is the pope a catholic)? If you are going on the Sunday (date?), let me know and James and I will come up, say gooday, and have a look.

CheersJust Do It!

FollowupID: 26469

Reply By: TravellingVegemite - Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 22:23

Saturday, Nov 08, 2003 at 22:23
Thanks Russell

I was thinking of going tomorrow. Will definitely go now I've heard your recommendation. Not really planning to buy anything, but you never know! Always hesitant to go if it costs money, and don't think I need anything.

Well done Caravan and Camping SA!!!

Roger
AnswerID: 36639

Reply By: StephenF - Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 00:28

Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 00:28
Yep, I went on Saturday too. Lots of vans, campers and accessories on show. Weather was great, but couldn't help thinking how it would be in bad weather as everything was outside. Also, only one hot food outlet with big queue. Hope it continues as there are now FOUR caravan/camping/4WD shows each year in Adelaide!

Stephen.
AnswerID: 36655

Sponsored Links