Wild Country Tyres

Submitted: Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 15:59
ThreadID: 8398 Views:3172 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi , Has anybody heard of Wild Country RV Tyres and if so do you know where they are available . I bought my twin cab Hilux with Wild Country RV Tyres on it and they done a very tough 110,000ks before they required changing . On trying to buy them again every dealer told me that they are no longer availabe . They said they were a generic tyre put out by Hankook so I ended up with Hankook Dynamic MT . After several weeks on the roads out back NSW SA and Queensland the Hankooks were wearing badly and one required replacing at Bourke ( was cheaper there then at Bathurst where they were originally purchased ) Every one that I have spoke to that has had Wild Country RV has nothing but praise for them .
Here's Hoping
Ken
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: diamond(bendigo) - Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 16:14

Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 16:14
gday kenny.
tyre places are right wild country was around a coupe of years ago just called wild country by hankook now called hankook wild country not much chop i remember a while back selling a guy some hankook wild cats to replace the wild cats because he done so well on the old ones tried the usuall theese arnt as good as the old ones but he wanted them anyway came back a while later saying yeh your right they are bleep e arnt they.back by popular demand
:-)
AnswerID: 36674

Follow Up By: Member - Eric- Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 20:12

Sunday, Nov 09, 2003 at 20:12
Didnt it go something like , these tyres you sold me are bleep . Well I told you they were bleep and you didnt beleive me . Sorry mate I didnt think you would remember hahahahahahahahaVenus Bay
FollowupID: 26512

Sponsored Links