Holiday Route needed.

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 17, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 847 Views:1844 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
My wife and I have sat out the wet in Darwin and will be setting off west in the next 2 to 4 weeks to continue our Fishing holiday around OZ.

Has any one got any suggestions where to visit along the way. We are totally self contained with Camper trailer, 12 ft tinny etc etc.

All help would be appreciated.

Brett
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Grant Taylor - Sunday, Mar 17, 2002 at 01:00

Sunday, Mar 17, 2002 at 01:00
Brett, there are so many. My best suggestion would to be to post your question on this website
It's free to join but you need to be a "member" to access the forum. There are heaps of guys on there who live in that part of the world and could give you some great tips on spots. Needless to say the fishing up there is HUGE. Half your luck. Dreaming of a northern fishing safari.:~) Grant
AnswerID: 2412

Follow Up By: Grant Taylor - Sunday, Mar 17, 2002 at 01:00

Sunday, Mar 17, 2002 at 01:00
Sorry Brett that web address didn't appear. I'll try again www.westernangler.com.au
FollowupID: 871

Reply By: sharon - Friday, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:00

Friday, Mar 22, 2002 at 01:00
hi Brett, there is a nice little place called parrys farm which lies between Kunnunurra and Wyndum. To access this place you can use the track from kunnunurra to wyndum by way of Ivanhoe Crossing. There is good Barra Fishing in the Billabongs on the farm.
However be careful not to make camp along the river as this track prior to 2000 had been closed to the public for 20 odd years, so Crocs are a problem..... if you would like more information on this place and many other great spots then please contact me

My husband and I lived and travelled in the area of NT and WA for quite a while
looking forward to hearing from u
AnswerID: 2472

Sponsored Links