Contact Us Feedback

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 09, 2011 at 23:00
ThreadID: 87474 Views:2011 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi,

Just wondering how a "life Member" can have the opportunity of winning a prize in this July deal ???

"........We're giving away over $1300 of prizes to Members joining in July. To qualify, simply buy your ExplorOz Membership (or Renewal) through our online shop during the month of July and you'll automatically be in the draw to win 1 of 4 OzHitch 3.5 Tonne Galvanised Trailer Hitches valued at $327 each.

Winners will be drawn weekly with the first two winners announced in next fortnight’s newsletter. Visit the OzHitch Business Member Profile Page for about their products.

TIP: If you're already a Member, you can buy a renewal at any time to add 12months to your current expiry date so yes, everyone can benefit from this July special offer! ........"

Wozzie (WA)
Dreamin' agin

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Saturday, Jul 09, 2011 at 23:09

Saturday, Jul 09, 2011 at 23:09
Hi Wozzie

The simple answers is.........well there is no need to dangle the carrot, as you are here for life as such. It is aimed at new membership and more membership is more dollars to run ExplorOz.

So here is another one for the team, something special for only Life Members.................. I will vote on that.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 459529

Follow Up By: Life Member - esarby (NSW) - Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:19

Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:19
Hi Stephen. Is it possible to cancel your Life Membership and then rejoin, so you can be eligible for the competition?

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 733133

Follow Up By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:27

Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:27
Hi esarby

I did not say that I way unhappy with it, just suggesting that something could be run for life members only. Why would I want to cancel and rejoin?

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 733134

Follow Up By: Life Member - esarby (NSW) - Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:33

Sunday, Jul 10, 2011 at 12:33
Stephen. Sorry, I worded it wrong. I should of said, "our Life Memberships". I agree with your statement. Perhaps the Team could do "Something for Life Members".

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 733135

Sponsored Links