Lubricants

Submitted: Friday, Dec 05, 2003 at 22:56
ThreadID: 8994 Views:1844 Replies:4 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
G'day everyone. We have just found this site and enjoy looking through the archives. We have found articles on Bimrose Lubricants. This caught our eye because we have an interest in this product, being the sole distributors in Victoria. We stock most products from the range of Bimrose Lubricants. (If we don't have it on the shelf, we can get it in.) It appears that not too many people know of the product, which is understandable because it has mainly been distributed around Queensland for the past 15 years or so.

For anyone interested, Tom Bimrose will be in Werribee (Vic) to answer any questions you have on lubricants from Monday 22 December to 24 December 2003 at TUDDY'S, 119 Railway Avenue. Please pop in to say hi and join us for a sausage sizzle/soft drink from 4:30pm onwards on these days.

If you can't make it, email us on tuddys119@bigpond.com with your questions.

Looking forward to seeing or hearing from you.
- Tuddy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: William - Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 19:09

Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 19:09
Firstly you are spamming so would never ever have anything to do with you and secondly anybody that buys your product should realise the shortcomings of buying lubricating oil from a non-major oil company.

Anybody that is stupid enough to buy oil from a non-major oil company should proceed directly for psychiatric help. You cannot even guarantee the consistency or quality of the product. Hope you have heaps of insurance for lawyers and claims.
AnswerID: 39574

Follow Up By: Member - Cocka - Sunday, Dec 07, 2003 at 08:25

Sunday, Dec 07, 2003 at 08:25
It looks like you know nothing about the product and neither do I. It might be crap or it might be the bees knees. Try finding out something about the product then articulate some valid and reasoned comments instead of the assanine remarks you make.
Good philosophy of life : Don't burn your bridges.Carpe Diem
FollowupID: 257272

Follow Up By: Tuddy - Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 22:18

Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 22:18
Hi William

Thank you for your response. If passing along this information is "spamming" to you, we apologise. We noted in the archives that a member had asked about Bimrose Lubricants twice and did not receive a satisfactory answer. As users first, then distributors, of this product, we wanted the member to have access to a bit more information.

Our second goal was to invite anyone interested to meet Tom Bimrose, the owner of Bimrose Lubricants when he is in Melbourne.

It does not matter whether we are distributors or not because we believe in these products. I have used them myself for seven years in both speedway cars and road cars.

As for consistency and quality of the product, the standards are set by a worldwide body and Bimrose Lubricants meet, and in some cases exceeds, these standards. If you wish to read more about these products, you can do so by going to www.bimlube.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to reply to our message.

- Tuddy
FollowupID: 257365

Reply By: Jason (macca) - Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 23:10

Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 23:10
William

You could have worded your reply in a much nicer way. The bloke was only letting everyone know of an event that was taking place. You and many others may see this as spam but I dont.

Horses for courses mate, not everyone chooses to use the products of major companies.

Jason
AnswerID: 39592

Reply By: Jason (macca) - Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 23:11

Saturday, Dec 06, 2003 at 23:11
William

You could have worded your reply in a much nicer way. The bloke was only letting everyone know of an event that was taking place. You and many others may see this as spam but I dont.

Horses for courses mate, not everyone chooses to use the products of major companies.

Jason
AnswerID: 39593

Reply By: Moose - Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 14:50

Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 14:50
G'day Tuddy
I'm a Queenslander and I've never heard of them or seen them in a shop!
AnswerID: 39673

Follow Up By: Tuddy - Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 22:00

Monday, Dec 08, 2003 at 22:00
Hi Moose

Thank you for your reply. A full list of distributors is available on the website at www.bimlube.com.au if you want to find where you can purchase the lubricants.

Just for curiosity, where in Queensland are you? I am originally from Bundaberg.

- Tuddy
FollowupID: 257359

Sponsored Links