Lost SPOT - King Hut, VIC

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 at 16:40
ThreadID: 91375 Views:1830 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all - I know it's a long shot, but if anyone comes across a stray orange SPOT 2 around the King Hut area (High Country) then it may well be mine. I remember taking it out to mark our position when we stopped there just before Christmas, but it never made it home :(

Would appreciate a message if anyone does come across it. I've suspended the service on it while I decide whether to get one of the new ones that works with the phone, or just replace it like for like - so if someone does find it then it's not much good to them anyway.

Thanks and here's hoping!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Echucan Bob - Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 at 17:06

Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 at 17:06
This post has been read by the moderation team and has been moderated due to a breach of The For Sale/Wanted to Buy Rule .

Forum Moderation Team
AnswerID: 475689

Reply By: Echucan Bob - Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 at 21:20

Sunday, Jan 22, 2012 at 21:20
This post has been read by the moderation team and has been moderated due to a breach of The Moderation Complaints Rule .

Forum Moderation Team
AnswerID: 475729

Reply By: Leroy - Monday, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:42

Monday, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:42
Stranger things have happened! I lost my Patrol keys at Mitchell Falls in May a couple of years ago. Anyway I left my details with the Helicopter mob there incase they were located. Well I got a call in August that someone had found them - wait for it - at the bottom of the falls. I didn't trek down there but flew over in the helicopter!
They got posted back, I tried the remote but it didn't work. Ok well i sighed. But then I tried the battery out of the other remote......beep beep :)

......Leroy
AnswerID: 475763

Sponsored Links