blog photos no longer upload corectly

Submitted: Monday, Jan 23, 2012 at 14:07
ThreadID: 91397 Views:1167 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello Everyone
Last year we travelled NT & WA for 7 1/2 mths in our caravan & had a fantastic time :)

I wrote a blog - mostly photos - of our travels - with the last entry after we got home.
I used blogspot.com because of easier access for friends & family & found the site very easy to use including uploading pics - once I got into the swing of it. I had great pleasure sharing my blog :)

With my last blog I have found that the pics are showing blocks of same colour across them. I've tried uploading pics from different files with the same result.
I thought that maybe I had run out of my 'free' space, so before Xmas I purchased 20GB for $5 for the pics & supposedly another 'album' would be created for use. This didn't happen & I'm still experiencing the same issue.

Blogspot / Google don't have a contact centre, just a forum of help questions/ answers on their site. These haven't helped my situation.

Have any forum readers here had similar issues & what did you do to sort the problem? If I delete an album from Picassa to 'make space', the site says that I will lose the pics from my blog - a test on 1 pic did just that :(

many thanks & looking forward to hearing replies
Sue www.ournomadicways.blogspot.com
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links