Travelling Australia with children

Submitted: Saturday, Feb 04, 2012 at 16:47
ThreadID: 91657 Views:1989 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,
We are going to be travelling Australia, starting August/September 2012 for between 2 and 10 years, we have 4 children aged 5, 6, 8 and 12, we will be purchasing an off road camper trailer.

I am on a Permanent disability due to a degenerative disease in my spine and my wife is my carer, this is one of the main reasons we have decided to do it now, as i may not be able to once the kids are grown up, i may be in a wheelchair by that time! we don't have a lot of money for our 'setup' - about $7000.00 for a camper trailer - it would probably have to be a used one, also being new to this, if anyone has any tips and info, please let me know, all advice will be greatly appreciated, we will be using our 1993 Mitsubishi Pajero 3000 GLS for towing. Once again any advice, tips and help re: Home schooling, camping areas, which camper trailer to buy etc. would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at alzd90@hotmail.com

Thanks
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bill BD - Sunday, Feb 05, 2012 at 14:09

Sunday, Feb 05, 2012 at 14:09
I think you would do better to post your questions on the forum. Separate them out so you have related questions grouped together in one thread. By asking for email responses you miss out on a lot of feedback in my opinion.

cheers!
AnswerID: 476987

Reply By: Motherhen - Sunday, Feb 05, 2012 at 17:13

Sunday, Feb 05, 2012 at 17:13
Hi ffs

Check out Travelling Australia in a caravan with four kids under 10

They are members here, and have already spent two years as nomads.

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 477013

Sponsored Links