Review: Oodnadatta to Alice Springs-Outback Travellers

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

The Outback Travellers Track Guide series 2 Oodnadatta to Alice Springs is a very handy guide to have on the trip or trip planning. I was pleasantly surprised with the detail on it's 16 maps. Easy to read and follow with optional routes to the various destinations. Current photo's of many roadside landmarks which are not necessarily photogenic, but important so that you know you are on the right track. For travellers like myself that have never been along this track, the information is very valuable. Each map has facility markers, distances, roadside feature numbers linked to the relevant photo and for those with GPS Navigation, Navigation co-ordinates and brief notes on important features or warnings. The Outback Travellers Guide is a 28page, spiral bound, A5 size and the pages should stand a bit of punishment being of a glossy finish and somewhat thicker than regular map pages or fold out maps. It is a handy size that will easily fit in door map pockets, down by the side of the seat or in the. At the back section of the map book is a phone number list for many of the locations including emergency numbers along with advertising some of the business's and services along the way. The only thing I would change is delete the sponsor advertising on each of the map pages. In all a good useful travel guide.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links