1987 Windsor Windcheater

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 06:16
ThreadID: 91754 Views:1417 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I have a cracked sliding window that I need to get repaired, The window is the large 1 beside the bed which has rounded corners, and is the slider not the fixed window. I have tried lifting the window to try and get it above the window frame so that I can take it out, but it will not lift high enough. I have phoned Windsor, who have no idea as to how to take the window out. I have phoned Camec, who told me that they make the windows but do not install them and do not know how to take it out.
Does anybody know how to take it out.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Giffo65 - Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 19:27

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 19:27
We had a 1986 Viscount with similar windows.I took it to the glass place and they replaced the fixed part of the window in situ.I had to call a couple of places as some wanted the window frame out of the van, and that was not going to happen.

AnswerID: 477444

Follow Up By: BARRY F2 - Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 21:13

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 21:13
Thanks, will phone around.
FollowupID: 752670

Sponsored Links