Help!!Looking for new van

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at 18:45
ThreadID: 91900 Views:2163 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hello,I've just seen a Kingston Bell on the net,they're coming out os Caravans West in VIC,does anyone know these vans or had any dealings with this Co?Thanks Bev
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Grumblebum and the Dragon - Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at 19:23

Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at 19:23
I hae never heard of a Kingston Bell and I have been on the road for near 7 years. They may be great ,,,, but I do not know, I suggest you Google the brand to see if people have reported issues with them.

My advise will always be - stay with the long term brands who can demonstrate a good track record for reliability and service. Buy the best you can afford amongst these brands and there is a fair chance you will get a reliable rig.

There are quite a few lemons out there and proportionally more of these in the 2nd hand market as people try and get rid of them.

Best of luck

John
AnswerID: 477941

Follow Up By: Member - Beverly M - Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at 19:33

Thursday, Feb 16, 2012 at 19:33
Yes thank you John I think you're right.I would like a van with east west bed to get loo away from kitchen which as far as I can find means a 21' model, but THE driver doesn't want to tow anything too heavy.Have looked at a second hand Regent Roystan which I quite liked.Going to Newcastle show tomorrow so hopefully will come to some conclusion,Bev
FollowupID: 753326

Reply By: Member - john y - Friday, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:26

Friday, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:26
Caravans West is the name by which coromal vic was previously known as.The principal's name is Allan Bell. To my knowledge they previously sold Coromal vans only. I would hazard a guess but I would assume that Kingston Bell is now their own brand.
We purchased a Coromal van from them some time ago and found the dealer Allan Bell to be qiute good to deal with.Hope this is of some help

Regards john y
AnswerID: 477990

Follow Up By: Member - Beverly M - Friday, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:29

Friday, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:29
Thank you John Y,yes the Co is now building their own vans as well as selling Coromals,regards Bev
FollowupID: 753395

Sponsored Links