Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter

Submitted: Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 17:22
ThreadID: 91983 Views:1662 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
For those that use these other social networking sites, you might like to know that yes, Exploroz is on both Facebook and Twitter.

If you use Facebook, we'd love you to Like our page - go to ExplorOz Facebook page
and click Like. You'll get our daily content news feed, plus we'll add the competitons, giveaways and other behind the scenes news and features.

If you use Twitter, you'll see all Forum posts are tweeted live. You can subscribe to our feed on Twitterhere.

If you don't care, don't worry. We're just as happy to have you hit our site every day instead :) LOL

The ExplorOz Home Page provides a similar service to show you what the latest updates in each area of the site are at the time you visit.

But we know some people do like Facebook and Twitter and we've been running these for some time now and realised we've never really told you about them. Enjoy!

Thanks, Michelle

David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Lifetime Member-Heather MG NSW - Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 20:14

Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 20:14
Thanks Michelle,

I 'liked' you earlier this evening on FB...was only wondering whether this was available a day or two ago. I use FB to keep in touch with our family of adult 'children' and find it very convenient.

regards,

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 478250

Reply By: Member - John (Vic) - Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 20:30

Monday, Feb 20, 2012 at 20:30
Done & Done!!
Even followed David on Twitter!! :))

VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member