Helpneeded

Submitted: Friday, Mar 02, 2012 at 19:38
ThreadID: 92249 Views:1772 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi! there, we are looking for anyone living in or near Tweed Heads area that could offer assistance and advice.My Husband & I have just purchased our very first campervan and are very eager to head off to places unknown.only problem is the only thing we know about our van is how to drive it.We are complete novices.The van we have bought is a 1991 Ford Econovan automatic with Duel Fuel.It didn't come with any manuals. We live in coolangatta Qld my name is Di my husbands name is John our ph no is 0755365609 we would appreciate any help from anyone so that we can get started on our travels.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Mikee (Two Wells) - Friday, Mar 02, 2012 at 20:46

Friday, Mar 02, 2012 at 20:46
Hi Di,
Can you get the people you bought it off to give you some training? It it was a car yard, why not try and get them to supply you with the previous owner's details?
AnswerID: 479232

Reply By: Member - Royce- Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 22:09

Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 22:09
I'm a bit puzzled as to what you need to know?

Is there something unusual about your van? Everything should be pretty much self evident. If not, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I'm guessing the most complicated things would be... how to set up the bed, fit a gas cylinder, light a stove, maybe replace a dual battery.

Anyway. Head off for a couple of days. When you have a specific problem. Ask about it, and I'm sure one of us will know how to solve it.

PS.. get roadside assitance coverage.
AnswerID: 479336

Sponsored Links