Farm Camping Avail

Retired or holidaying farmers looking for somewhere to base for 2weeks + in South East Qld?

We run a business (in addition to the farm) based from home which is 500 acres 75mins west of Noosa & about same to Kingaroy. We also have a young baby & no family in the area so our time is really limited, particularly due to one of us being away with the business a few days a week. We are looking for someone/couple who in return for free caravan site would be able to do a couple of hours enjoyable work per day. For example give dogs a run & feed them, mow lawn (ride on), whipper snip, go for a walk & spray weeds, if we need to do cattle work then watch over baby etc (or you may enjoy & if capable assist).

Takers?

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Motherhen - Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 14:07

Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 14:07
Hi C&M

Are you aware that there is a website suitable for requests for help such as yours?

Motherhen
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 479281

Follow Up By: C&M - Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 14:59

Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 14:59
Thanks Motherhen, What's the website? M
FollowupID: 754729

Follow Up By: Motherhen - Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 16:15

Saturday, Mar 03, 2012 at 16:15
Hi C&M

This is the one i was referring to, but there are a number of different volunteer worker and farm sit websites that may be of interest to you.Outback Helpers Scheme

The whole list of links can be found on my website under my profile. I hope it works out for you.

Mh
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 754731

Sponsored Links