Review: Membership Personal

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 2/5

Hi Team
I have made one purchase so far from your shop and that is my 1st annual Membership to your web site.
I was a little surprised that it has taken so long to be finalized.
I made the purchased on the 28th Jan ( I think) hoping to have the bumper sticker before we headed off on our 12 month around Oz trip.
You did send me a purchase confirmation email on the 23rd Feb and the sticker arrived at my home on Thursday 1st March.
Unfortunately we are now in Vic without being able to display the sticker on my windscreen.
On a positive note , I love the site it has so useful for me with preparing for this trip. The forum is great and the response from members is fantastic , always get a few opinions on a question or issue and then I can make my own decision.

I was happy to become a financial member for this site and ill continue to do so , keep up the good work!!
Kind Regards
Deb Schnebli
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Thursday, Mar 08, 2012 at 13:00

Thursday, Mar 08, 2012 at 13:00
Hi Deb,

Sorry it took so long to get everything sent out to you, after processing the memberships that came in over the Christmas break I was running out of the different components for the member packs (stickers, then member cards, then notepads etc) and had to have everything reprinted/manufactured which takes a few weeks. I'd be happy to send you some stickers etc. for while you're on the road, I have sent you an email with further details.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 479879

Sponsored Links