Review: Explor Cape York

Submitted: Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 17:29
ThreadID: 92729 Views:3106 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

Bought the Ron and Viv Moon Cape York Guide plus Hema map for Cape York combo, in preparation for a Cape York trip hopefully this June/July. The Book is just full of interesting stuff, including Trek notes for various tracks as well as advice on just about all locations I've heard of (and those I haven't). It also links data across to ExplorOz suggested Trek. It's certainly useful at this planning stage, and we'll see it's accuracy in a couple of months ! Ring binding is nice for ease of use and flipping to and fro (a little bit needed because maps seem a bit scattered around in the book). The Hema map is also packed full of information, and at the moment i feel more confident with it than purchasing a more expensive Navigation GPS ... am hoping map plus hand held GPS will do the job ! Quality of new map feels strong enough for lots of in-car use.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: curlyj - Friday, Apr 13, 2012 at 08:15

Friday, Apr 13, 2012 at 08:15
we are going to cape september october and also bought the ron and viv moon cape guide - wonderful publication - allowed me to pen in more attractions to see while up there - hope you have a good trip am really looking forward to ours.
AnswerID: 482939

Sponsored Links