Gallery

Submitted: Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 19:53
ThreadID: 92730 Views:959 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Sorry people. Have been trying to load some photos to a gallery but can't do it. Don't consider myself computer illiterate, but just can't see it......anyone care to let me know??

Cheers.....LOL
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:10

Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:10
The gallery system on your public profile page is not meant to be there anymore - I have been moviong this over to the blogs system and just have not finished linking the two together. The best thing to do at the moment for gallery stuff is to create a new blog with a title of the images you are loading and then load them into the blog - this way you get to write a story about the images also if you want.

When I get the conversion sorted these will then appear where you gallery is on the profile page.

Never enough hours in the day to get it all done.
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 481208

Follow Up By: Member - Arsenal Phill - Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:50

Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:50
Thank you David. Sorry to be a pain. Really glad that I have joined your site. I have to say I think in the long run it is going to be invaluable. I go to Hillaries quite a lot with my work etc and feel that I can almost call you `neighbour' !!!!
Great job. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
FollowupID: 756591

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:55

Friday, Mar 23, 2012 at 20:55
Mate no pain at all I just wish I could get all the jobs done to make the whole thing work the way I want. Only problem is I keep wanting the system to do more and never seem to be able to keep up with my own site wish lists.

Glad you joined, hope you enjoy your time with us. Have a great weekend
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 756592

Sponsored Links