Back to St George 2012

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 20:26
ThreadID: 94895 Views:1437 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Have arrived home after attending the pre Easter gathering at St George arranged by Sir Kev & Darkie. We had to leave a couple of days early to meet up with family at Lightning Ridge, however we had a great time at our first EO gathering. Sir Kev did a top job showing the group around the district, and included the cotton growing areas and some harvesting activities, the local winery, and some secluded free camping spots. He even managed to find a place where we could get a trailer load of fire wood to take with us to "The Ridge", which was a great help to keep the Damper fire going.
Thanks to the other attendees, Isuzumu, Kevin S, Travilinkyds and of course Sir Kev & Darkie for a most enjoyable and memorable experience.
Trev K.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 20:35

Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 20:35
King Trev,

I see your member details have been changed as well ;)

Was good to meet all 3 of you (can't leave Rufus out LOL).

I have already added yet another gathering for Easter next year at Mt Moffatt.

I will keep in touch an may run another short one later in the year at another spot I have found in the Chinchilla region that is not frequented by many people.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 483129

Follow Up By: Member - Trev K - Sunday, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:44

Sunday, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:44
Yep, details sorted by Michelle, looks like I may have to do it again though.

I have noted you are planning again and we will be watching for further developments.
Still pleanty of fire wood at L.R. (L O L)
Regards, Trev K. ( King T )
FollowupID: 758404

Reply By: Isuzumu - Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 20:55

Saturday, Apr 14, 2012 at 20:55
Hi Trevor, yep was a great get together that's for sure. I have found that dvd I was telling you about, just have to watch it again to make sure it is of some benefit to you, let you know tomorrow mate.
AnswerID: 483131

Follow Up By: Member - Trev K - Sunday, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:49

Sunday, Apr 15, 2012 at 10:49
Thanks Bruce, look foward to hearing from you.
Cheers, Trev K.
FollowupID: 758405

Sponsored Links