Review: The Outback Travellers Guide Ultimate Pack

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Have read but not used yet. Bought the pack as more cost effective than individually. We will only use the Oodnadatta Track and Oodnadatta to Alice Springs for our upcoming trip, save the others for next trip. Very informative relating to points of interest, kms and town/ village facilities and locations of caution areas on roads ie causeways etc and more. Good quality glossy cardboard outer. approx A5 size and each less than 5mm thick. perfect for door pocket. Photos are great also, they put the fire in your belly to go tomorrow. These will be a great asset on our upcoming trip. A compact must have. Very impressed.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Wayne david - Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 14:15

Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 14:15
Sorry to be off subject.

But I have to say that pic of you camped at Mallacoota is a real gem. Stunning!

Cheers - Wayne
AnswerID: 483276

Follow Up By: Member - Graz and Chez - Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 17:57

Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 17:57
Image Could Not Be FoundYeah Wayne its a great spot, fishing, 4wding, nice slow friendly place with magic views. the sunrises are magical.

Cheers

Graham

FollowupID: 758539

Follow Up By: Wayne david - Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 18:17

Monday, Apr 16, 2012 at 18:17
Excuse me Graham but I'm going to have to ask you politely to please stop posting any more of those pics. You are driving me crazy mate!!!!

I'm seriously thinking how to factor-in Mallacoota to our next trip South. We're not into fishing but all the other stuff is perfect for us.

Cheers - WD

FollowupID: 758543

Sponsored Links