Places to stay heading to Newman

Submitted: Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:49
ThreadID: 94975 Views:1467 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi ALL heading to Newman WA soon from SA what would be best route to take and safe places to stay over night
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John and Val - Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:10

Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:10
You haven't given enough info to make a useful reply. How are you travelling 2wd, 4wd, towing anything? Have you had a look at a map? How much time do you have? Are you wanting to have a look around as you go or do you just want to get there in the qickest time? Tell us a bit more and we can probably help.

cheers,

Val
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 483435

Follow Up By: lucabair - Monday, Apr 23, 2012 at 06:56

Monday, Apr 23, 2012 at 06:56
Sorry for taking too long for replying have been away working, leaving from Adelaide, driving a pajero 4x4 not towing anything, i have looked at the maps etc thinking of first night stop at Ceduna then Kalgoorlie and head north, saying this i have not much experience in long travelling, going to stay with my son and family at newman for week or so then head to the coast look around and head back down and across i have approx 5 weeks, looking staying at cabins etc, reading forums on everybody's travels, and im sure someone has travel this route before from Kalgoorlie is where im stuck for best accommodation until i hit newman, this trip will give me a taste to explore further all comments appreciated.
FollowupID: 759149

Reply By: Member - Joe F (WA) - Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:15

Wednesday, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:15
G'day lucabair

How are you travelling, what is your mode of transport?
AnswerID: 483436

Sponsored Links