Review: Tie Down Straps 3.5m

Submitted: Friday, Apr 20, 2012 at 23:06
ThreadID: 95034 Views:1583 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

Good quality strap but I was expecting 3 but there is only one. The photo shows 3?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ron N - Saturday, Apr 21, 2012 at 13:21

Saturday, Apr 21, 2012 at 13:21
Ups and Downs - Definitely a very badly worded advert, because it states "these straps" twice in the description.
I would be complaining, too, because nowhere does the description state precisely how many you're getting for your money.

However, this is not uncommon, and I always ask the seller for the quantity being offered, if the description is not clear.

This is a common problem with eBay sellers, and when selling on eBay I always state, in the first line, the precise quantity you're bidding on.

Another thing I hate is advertisers who use a "generic" photo of the item they're selling.
I get very picky about sellers who do this and request photos of what I'm actually laying out my hard-earned moola for.

Cheers - Ron.
AnswerID: 483743

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Monday, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:40

Monday, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:40
Hi Ups and Downs,

I can see where there may have been confusion here, as we have the item title as "Straps" - when really it should be "Strap", and the image displays the 3 different colours that the item comes in. In the Buying Options you are given the option of purchasing a Single Pack or a Double Pack, which refers to 1 or 2 straps, but I have now updated the item image/title and description to more accurately depict this, my apologies for the mix-up, and I have sent you details re: compensation via private member message.
Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 483914

Sponsored Links