Gall Boys-New DVD Coral Coast

Submitted: Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 03:53
ThreadID: 95250 Views:2482 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Recieved their latest DVD in the mail this week and was eager to watch their last adventure. By the title, their holiday location was the Coral Coast, a place where many explore oz members will know.

Shorter ( well appeared to be) than the Canning Stock Route DVD, I think it is their best DVD holiday yet. There seems less percentage of fishing and more on land travel in the lastest film.

They get upto some of their usual antics but I found it very entertainng and informative. Certainly recommend it for entertainment or someone looking at caravan / camping along this section of the country.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Michael and Chris (QL - Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 06:08

Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 06:08
Some people don't like what the Gall boys do on their trips, I do. The latest movie shows some damage to jerry can holders on the front of their van which anyone who considers towing a van off road should have a look at. It is this information that the boys gather on their trips that they take back to the workshop and re-design their van so their customers don't have these problems on their trips. I for one would rather these problems show up on their trips rather than mine (Dave will find all the faults in a van quicksmart).
Cheers Mick
AnswerID: 484589

Follow Up By: Grumblebum and the Dragon - Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:42

Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 10:42
What the DVD's don't show is all the support and maintenance that goes along for the trip - unlike the ordinary caravan owner trying to do the same thing.

Having said that they are one of the better off-road caravans.

John
FollowupID: 759885

Follow Up By: gelatr- Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 17:17

Monday, Apr 30, 2012 at 17:17
Couldn't agree more. Met the "Boys" as they were doing a recent video up towards Kalumburu. At first I thought it was a rather large tag along tour then I saw one of the "Boys" on the side videoing as the van was being pulled at speed through a large bull dust patch. I am pretty sure the video of the Kedron on the BCF ad is in exactly the same place where we saw them videoing. What you don't see is my ute being covered in crap and fortunately you don’t hear SWMBO giving them a talking too on the two way.

I do have to say they are very decent chaps. When I spoke to them at a recent Brisbane Caravan show they were very apologetic and did shower me with gifts so I've got nothing but good words for them.

As far as their videos go I seen firsthand the very extensive behind the scenes back up and support.

Geoff
FollowupID: 759899

Sponsored Links