Comment: Flinders Ranges Road Conditions

Submitted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 08:59
ThreadID: 95307 Views:2170 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Update the information or get rid of it. Comments dating back to 2007 are worse than useless
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian, SA - Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 09:17

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 09:17
And a good morning to you too Don - hope your day improves from this wobbly start.
AnswerID: 484785

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 09:19

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 09:19
Don,

The info is relevant to the sections of roads indicated. It allows readers to gauge the differences in seasons in the area.

If more poeple commented on their experiences on the sections of road conditions then it would be a great resource.

Information is regularly update as the road status changes. If you think you could assist in the maintaining of the Road Conditions Articles then send Michelle an email michelle@exploroz.com I am sure she would welcome the assistance.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 484786

Reply By: Member - Broodie H3 - Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 12:41

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 12:41
Hi Don,
We are in the final stages of planning our trip to lake eyre, and the old info that has been on the forum have been invaluable in assisting us with our planning, they say history is a good teacher, a bit like hindsight, don't we all wish we had more of it as we go forward. We have never been out in this country before, and the forum has given me a lot of useful info, so I say thank you to all forum people that have given their time and knowledge, and to the explore oz community.
Broodie
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 484797

Reply By: dean e - Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 16:21

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 16:21
There is some merit in the post as while EO cannot do much about the readers comments, the actual road conditions are way out of date and maybe a link to the various daily state road reports may be better ?
Dean

AnswerID: 484809

Sponsored Links