Hema GPS

Hi all.
I have a Hema H5i and having trouble finding where or what screen you need to be in, to input GPS Co-ordinance for destinations given in mags & and on here. I have misplaced the manual and can handle doing most other steps but this has got me!
Can anyone help me please and thanks in advance
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 18:40

Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 18:40
Hi Tony

If you are referring to when using OziExplorerCe then to enter a coordinate manually, one way is to create a "dummy" waypoint and then use the edit function to change the coordinates to match what you have. If you get stuck on that get back for more detailed instructions.

Cheers
Greg
PS - Much easier to do it on the home PC with Ozi first and then transfer waypoints..but of course that is not always an option.
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 484914

Reply By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 23:41

Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 23:41
Hi Tony, You can find the Manual and other help here.

Cheers
Allan

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 484930

Reply By: Member - DEREK K - Friday, May 04, 2012 at 05:22

Friday, May 04, 2012 at 05:22
Hi Tony
I had same problem , got around it for a one off local trip by using the street map screen, first go to create route thenyou have your start point then hit the plus button then moreat the bottom of screen ,you should then have coordinates come up hit that and then you can put in.
Other than that for putting on other maps i think you use the computer tocreate waypoints then transfer to gps
AnswerID: 484932

Sponsored Links