GPS NAvigation system

I have recently purchased Trackranger Pro-7 and a USB Gps. plus 100k Raster maps of Western Australian coast.
I have got Trackranger and GPS working ok, but seem to be unable to get any maps to load. keeps coming up with error messages about showing a toolbar, or not showing a toolbar.
Any ideas, I am losing hair at a rapid rate, lol
In Search of the Perfect Wave and not the one from the missus, ( see u later)..lol

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Saturday, May 05, 2012 at 12:04

Saturday, May 05, 2012 at 12:04
Hello

I am no expert on Trackranger but I have successfully opened both the South Coast and West Coast 100K mosaic maps (ECW format) on my PC with no problems (using Trial version of Trackranger (V: W7.4.2.a).

Is the error message referring to the "mini" toolbar. This can be turned off and on in the VIEW menu along the top of screen....though no idea if toggling this on/off would help.

If you dont find a solution via this forum suggest you first try reinstalling the program and having another go..if that fails ring the Trackranger guys direct.

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 485041

Follow Up By: Member - Cougar - Saturday, May 05, 2012 at 12:37

Saturday, May 05, 2012 at 12:37
Thanks Greg,
From memory that what was popping up, about mini toolbar, will try your suggestion.
There was another message about my version of Windows, i have Windows 7 Home premium.
Unfortuneatly i dont have everyting with me at work (minesite) so am unable to check it out now, but thanks anyhow.
Cheers
Brett
In Search of the Perfect Wave and not the one from the missus, ( see u later)..lol

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 760292

Sponsored Links