Great business. Great service

Submitted: Friday, May 11, 2012 at 12:39
ThreadID: 95493 Views:2052 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Would just like to pass on that there are some really good businesses still around.

Although this may seem off topic I believe it relates to all of us, having seen so many posts on failed products and either no replies from the vendors or they make it so hard people give up.

The business I am referring to is Bessmer.(no connection at all blah, blah.)

We had some 3 year old teflon pots that started to fail so we contacted them and sent photos.

Email sent at 5.15 pm yesterday. Email received back at 8.48 am this morning giving us directions to ring Brisbane and they would sort it.

We had not contacted Brisbane office but 1 hour later Brisbane rang us and told us to pack them and send at their cost. This was done within the hour.

It doesn't matter if the problem was caused by us or not (although they think by the photos that one of the pots has a warranty problem) it is the fact they back their product and give awesome response times.

Well done to the Bessemer team.

Maybe some other business out there could learn from them.

RA.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Boo Boo (NSW) - Friday, May 11, 2012 at 12:54

Friday, May 11, 2012 at 12:54
RA

It does restore your faith in people and businesses when you get service like that.

Their business, unlike some others, is probably booming thanks to their good service.

AnswerID: 485538

Follow Up By: Rockape - Friday, May 11, 2012 at 18:08

Friday, May 11, 2012 at 18:08
Boo Boo,

Yep! most times we always remember the bad things and are quick to dismiss the good things.

Have a good one,
RA.
FollowupID: 760819

Reply By: cookie1 - Friday, May 11, 2012 at 20:08

Friday, May 11, 2012 at 20:08
It would be fantastic to have a sticky / header of some sort with positive recommendations on suppliers.

I have had my fair share of issues with suppliers but those that rise above and give such service as the OP should be duly recognised given this maybe an ongoing feedback such as ++ and those with negative feedback with -- so it gives an even balance

Just my opinion

cheers

Colin
AnswerID: 485578

Reply By: Rockape - Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 10:08

Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 10:08
Just like to report back that Bessemer sent us 2 new pots which arrived on the 21/5 which is 10 days from the time sent to receiving them. Not bad when you think the pots had to go to Brisbane in a b double letterbox, be examined for warranty and sent back.

They really do stick by their product.

I take my hat off to an excellent company.

Pity some of our vehicle suppliers don't have the same ethics.

RA.

AnswerID: 486628

Sponsored Links