Site Advertisers

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 11:47
ThreadID: 9550 Views:1450 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

We currently have a large number of Free Trail Advertisers (all new advertisers now get one month free trail of our service - before having to pay) running on ExplorOz at the moment. Could you all please check through the list of these and see if any of these businesses have products or services that you are interested in using. Please then use our Send Enquiry or give them a call and mention that you saw them on ExplorOz. See the list of New Advertisers.

Our advertisers are very important to us as they provide the income that keeps the site running. Please always try to use our listed advertisers and keep your eye on the Member Rewards list (some of the rewards on offer are excellent).Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: volvofh12 - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 13:00

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 13:00
will do david...congrats on the increased success to an already great site
AnswerID: 42047

Reply By: Viola - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 14:39

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 14:39
Darling it is a TRIAL not a TRAIL.
Darling a TRAIL is to hang down or drag around to follow along a track.
A TRIAL is a test of faith a tryout or experiment or if you have been a bad little boy duckie
AnswerID: 42063

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - David - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 15:08

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 15:08
Thanks for the correction - Guess I wish I was on a trail and not always on trial.Regards
ExplorOz Team - David
--------------------------
Always working, not enough travelling ;-)
FollowupID: 304511

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 19:38

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 19:38
Yes - you embarrass me! When are you going to learn to spell! Trust Viola darling to spot it.Regards Michelle,
Spread the word - ExplorOz.com
FollowupID: 304562

Reply By: pedro - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 16:58

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 16:58
David is it possable to have a quick referance guide of Advertisers that we can print off and carry in the car when travelling (state by state) in some sort of book form to fold up , alot of times when travelling I dont have acsess to the web and would like to be able to find the advertisers that support this site when I am in another town or state .All it would need is an Business name ,adress ,phone and a short description of their service .We could then print out a updated list before travelling to that area ,just an idea I am sure the advertisers would be happy with this sort of service.
AnswerID: 42082

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 19:37

Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004 at 19:37
Pedro, just go the Business Search Engine and select your required region and then hit print from your browser!

Also, all advertisers have their logos appear in the right hand margin of all trek notes for their region. So, if you print off the trek notes for where you are going, then you've got them all in front of you as logos - this isn't quite as good as printing off the Business Search Engine results lists cause this would have all their phone numbers, street addresses etc too.Regards Michelle,
Spread the word - ExplorOz.com
FollowupID: 304561

Sponsored Links