Comment: CREB Track

The section "For further information, click for the Wet Tropics Website or contact Bill Carrodus at the Wet Tropics Management Authority on (07) 4052 0546." is now out of date. The track is now managed by the Cairns Regional Council 07 4044 3044. Their website has information if you do a search for Creb Track. A good idea is to check the BOM site for recent rainfall in the area, any rain in the past month probably means it is closed.
What other people think of me is none of my business.
Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links