QLD Central West Trip 2012

Submitted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 17:51
ThreadID: 95587 Views:1395 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
It is less than 6 weeks till we head off for this trip and I am yet to have confirmed numbers.
I recently sent a Member Message to those who have indicated they will join us from the start and only 1 has confirmed. Can those who still wish to come on this trip either MM me or reply to this thread.

Trip details are - Trip Details

I need to have the route confirmed so that we can adequately plan for what vehicles are coming.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: AdrianLR - Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 14:00

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 14:00
Hi Kev,

As we are only arriving into Longreach in the evening of Wed 4th July, then heading to Winton/Lark Quarry/Opalton, it's pretty unlikely that we'll intersect.

In any case, the Patrol is well set up and we're camping so if we do get to meet, there are no restrictions on type of roads etc.

Regards,

Adrian
AnswerID: 485967

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 16:35

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 16:35
Adrian,

I think we will be long gone from that area by then LOL
We will possibly be down below Barcaldine by then.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 761227

Follow Up By: AdrianLR - Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 16:48

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 16:48
Though so. It's surprising how much difference one week discrepency between the school holidays has made.

Let me know if there are any must sees/don't bothers from your first week.

All the best,

Adrian
FollowupID: 761228

Reply By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 16:03

Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 16:03
I have only heard from 1 other at the moment.

If there is no other confirmations by the end of the month we will plan the trip to cater for those attending as at the end of the month. At this stage the trip will include a side trip into Diamontina National Park.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 486220

Sponsored Links