Review: CampsSnaps Australia Wide 6 Mega B4 - Spiral Bound

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

What a wonderful guide. I have used some of the sites before buying the guide and very accurate. I look forward to venturing further and linking my HEMA HN5 with the guide.
Hugh Dorey

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Trouper (NSW) - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 15:12

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 15:12
G'day Hugh, I bought a 'camps' book once used it a couple of times but found only overcrowded campsites full of caravaners, (I'm a tenter myself) Now I use it to show me where not to go.

jeff
AnswerID: 486462

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 20:19

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 20:19
Jeff, you must have checked out the wrong ones mate.
I just finished a month checking several accessed from the New England region in NSW and there was plenty of room, in the ones I checked out, for caravans and tents alike and a couple of real beauties as well.

See you on the road mate.
Cheers, Bruce.
At home and at ease on a track that I know not and
restless and lost on a track that I know. HL.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 761736

Follow Up By: Member - Hugh D (WA) - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 21:11

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 21:11
Jeff,

Once I get away from W--- ( do not want to swear, ladies may be present) I hope to find out if they are at the camp sites because of the book. If this is the case I will tell everyone how it is rubbish to deter them from going to the sites and leaving them for us!
Hugh Dorey

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 761742

Reply By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 20:14

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 20:14
Good on you Hugh, nearly everybody I speak to on the road has one version or another of that publication, some have a couple of them, including myself.

Nearly time for me to upgrade to the latest as well. That will give me three copies.

We don't care if we camp next to someone in a tent or a motorhome, they are all fellow travellers to us and their stories are just as interesting.

We started in tents about 48 years ago and slowly graduated to a caravan as we got older and were still regular tenters up till 26 years ago.

Are you too good for us Jeoff. LOL

Cheers, Bruce.
At home and at ease on a track that I know not and
restless and lost on a track that I know. HL.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 486491

Follow Up By: Member - Hugh D (WA) - Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 21:14

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 21:14
Bruce,

A wonderful place to be, on the road. Just do not get away often enough. Our roof top tent is fine for now but an upgrade to a caravan on the cards if the social director is happy.

Hopefully off to Cape York next year so may see you on the road somewhere.
Hugh Dorey

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 761743

Sponsored Links