Caravan Park Merit and ratings award.

Submitted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:57
ThreadID: 95847 Views:1934 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I've just been away for four days and had a great time. When I am driving the old grey matter starts to churn stuff over.

I was thinking, and not sure what you think or the powers that be at ExplorOz think, but what do you reckon on printing and selling some merit cards that we, as members of ExplorOz could rate sites we visit?? The sites could then post the merit system awarded from their visitors.

I guess the only thing is, badly rated sites wouldn't post a low ranking...so maybe it wouldn't work. Maybe its something that could be done online???
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Nomadic Navara - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 01:07

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 01:07
We already have a good site that does that - Badgers Australian Caravan Park Reports

PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 486958

Follow Up By: Member - Arsenal Phill - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 08:04

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 08:04
Thanks Peter. Sorry to double up. I didn't realise that. I guess there are so many sites and forums these days, it'd be hard to come up with something useful or new.

I was hoping that it would give some sites something to be pleased with and maybe sometimes go that extra bit for our members.

Cheers mate.
FollowupID: 762220

Reply By: ExplorOz - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 13:32

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 13:32
Yes good idea but did you not realise we actually also already provide that option? Post your REVIEWS about anywhere you've visited, CPs or camp sites, or even just a POI into the page for that site in Places and you can see photos, download GPS positions free (for members) etc etc.

Michelle

ExplorOz

Business Member
My Profile  My Blog

AnswerID: 486994

Follow Up By: Member - Arsenal Phill - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 20:16

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 20:16
Yes, I did realise that Michelle. I have used the function. I was aiming at more toward giving something for the sites. They'd get direct feed back from us as guests.

I was thinking that after they'd gained a certain amount of awards from us the members, then ExplorOz could then award them with some kind of certificate of approval. It was just a thought.......
FollowupID: 762275

Sponsored Links