Designer Vans in Wangaratta Vic

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 06, 2012 at 16:58
ThreadID: 96069 Views:5414 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello,
I'm thinking about buying a Designer Van from a little company in Wangaratta Victoria, could any of my fellow caravanners give me their comments, good, bad or ugly on the build quality and warranty of these caravans. ( I understand they offer 3 year warranty).
Thanks
Puttingdave
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Crackles - Wednesday, Jun 06, 2012 at 17:50

Wednesday, Jun 06, 2012 at 17:50
Scott builds a nice van & being a relatively small manufacturer can customize to suit individual needs. His range is ever increasing & the new Cheetah is a ripper cross over type.
Cheetah
Cheers Craig............
AnswerID: 487809

Reply By: Member - Andrew W14 - Wednesday, Jun 06, 2012 at 18:40

Wednesday, Jun 06, 2012 at 18:40
Scott built my van to my design, using various parts (solar, inverter, charger etc) supplied by me about 18 months ago.

He made a superb job of it and I am very happy with it. i have recommended him to friends who have also ordered one.

His guarantee of 3 years is genuine - but like all others its on what he does when building, not the additional parts like fridges, air con etc, although he is happy to help if any problem comes up.

Like any new van ours had a couple of niggly faults that Scott fixed without question - even 18 months later.

Like all things make sure that you both agree on exactly what you want when ordering.

I have no connection with Designer other than a satisified customer of a company that builds innovative custom bulit vans that you can take anywhere without fear. I genuinely think his vans are up amongst the best currently available.
AnswerID: 487810

Sponsored Links