Electric Powered Jocky wheel

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 14, 2012 at 18:27
ThreadID: 96267 Views:2352 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Has anyone used a Electric powered Jockey wheel ? If so are they any good and where do you get them from and what price
thank you
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Witi Repartee - Friday, Jun 15, 2012 at 20:58

Friday, Jun 15, 2012 at 20:58
I was going to point you at a thread or two on this subject. But when I did a search on Jockey wheels there were many threads...I'm sure if you do a search you will find what you want. It might take a few threads to find exactlywhat you want if you don't know the brand names. Have you googled it and found a few brand names ?Cheers.
AnswerID: 488594

Reply By: wombat28 - Sunday, Jun 17, 2012 at 18:35

Sunday, Jun 17, 2012 at 18:35
Thanks for that; I found a outlet somewhere near Melbourne who I rang and of course they said they were great but I would like to hear from someone who has used them
AnswerID: 488741

Reply By: graham B9 - Sunday, Jun 17, 2012 at 20:33

Sunday, Jun 17, 2012 at 20:33
When you say Jockey wheel are you asking one than can be fitted to the same bracket on the A frame as a non powered one?

If Yes, I have not seen one yet. The ones I have seen are all fitted inside the A frame and welded to it. ie: The do not come off the A frame.

Very common on American (I think Forest River have them) caravans and made there. I was looking at importing them but decided not to do it after learning how hard they are to fit to caravans. This meaning you need to weld a cross member to the A frame to fit them.

I saw no problems with quality and strength. They are made in North Dakota or somewhere. Internet will give you all the info.
AnswerID: 488760

Sponsored Links