Review: Hema Navigator 6

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

I received the HN6 about 10 days ago and it worked right out of the box using the basic street navigation. I needed to customise it for my own use and found that neither 'quick-start' guide (120 pages) nor the full manual (another 99 pages) gave me the answers but a call to the extremely friendly and knowledgeable Hema support team supplied the answers. I've spoken to these gus a couple of times and found they are more than willing to help! The unit itself is great; clear and easy to use with very little reflections (I also got the sunvisor for the unit...this helps alot!). It has MANY more options than my previous GPS unit and as a result is more complex....I'm still getting my head around the Ezi-Ozi software but that should happen with practice as I'm planning our next big trip out west. The main reason for getting the HN6 was it's options (4WD Hema maps) the and suburban street mas too. Looking forward to putting the Unit to a real trial soon. Cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Joker - Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:21

Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 10:21
Thanks for the review Ian. I'm looking at the HN6 myself and will now convince the tresurer with support from your review.

John
AnswerID: 489216

Follow Up By: Grumblebum and the Dragon - Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 15:58

Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 15:58
I also have the HN6 - great bit of gear. However the think the Napmap 1/250.000 series maps from Australian Geosciences are a better maps than the same sized Hema version.

John
FollowupID: 764396

Sponsored Links