Small repeater screen/display for tablet.

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 16:03
ThreadID: 96447 Views:1850 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I am using a tablet running Windows 7 and Ozi Explorer for navigation. The navigator/handbrake will not let me lean over to check screen or offer assistance. (I am the 'expert' but also have to drive). I thought of getting a small display of 5-6 inches to replay the tablet display, the only outputs on the tablet are 2xUSB which are both occupied and an HDMI connector. I have been told small (read cheap) displays are analogue and will not be compatible with HDMI which is digital. I don't want to spend more that a couple of hundred dollars at the most. Does anyone have any suggestions as how to keep harmony in the cabin???
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John and Val - Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 17:10

Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 17:10
Mike,

This one might be worth a look, or this one. I've no experience of these, but suggest search ebay for ideas. It's a good catalogue, even if you'd prefer to buy elsewhere.

Cheers

John
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 489233

Follow Up By: Mikee5 - Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 17:27

Saturday, Jun 23, 2012 at 17:27
Thanks John,
Funny I couldn't find anything like these when I searched. They both look like they will do the job exactly as required.
FollowupID: 764401

Sponsored Links