Review: Artesian Waters Caravan Park - QLD

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 19:12
ThreadID: 96831 Views:2667 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Place Rating: My Rating 5/5

Hi to all on a recent trip away the old 60 series landy died about 20klms from Yowah. After a quick phone call to Col and Georgina at the Artesian Waters Caravan Park where we were booked into we were rescued and towed into town where we were showed to our room and then fed beautiful fish and chips cooked by Col who also supplied a couple of coldies thanks Col. The people from Yowah thoroughly looked after us and made us feel at home. Special thanks to Chris for the tow and the tour to all the wonderful people of Yowah who just made us feel at home to all the great opal shops that looked after us and especially to Col and Georgie who made us feel at home lent us their car to look around and generally looked after us. So to all travelling in SE Queensland call in and say hi to Col and Georgie and spend a night good value Cheers Pete and Leah
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: aboutfivebucks (Pilbara) - Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 20:42

Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 20:42
That sounds like a good story to tell on next years 60's to the Cape adventure.

http://sixtiestothecape.freeforums.org/

AnswerID: 490758

Reply By: dingbat - Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 09:11

Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 09:11
We were there for one night about 10 days ago, wish we could have stayed longer but had other commitments. There's not much at Yowah but its a great place thanks to Georgina and Col and the other residents we met. Stayed at their park and enjoyed an evening dual spa bath with the heavenly views(no not me soaking in the bath). Will be going back again for at least a couple of days to do Chris's tour and just hang out.
AnswerID: 490902

Sponsored Links