Submitted: Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 23:52
ThreadID: 96857 Views:1534 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are going to travel to Nhulunbuy and would like some help with all the permits we seem to have to have. We have our travel permit but there is confusion as to whether we need to get a recreational permit before we start to travel to Nhulunbuy or whether we can get one there on arrival. We would also like some ideas as to where to camp other than the Hotel campground.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bigfish - Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 07:24

Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 07:24
Have lived here for 15 years..hoping to escape soon. Sorry to say that you will have to initially stay at the pubs camp area. Once here you can get a permit to stay in specific areas. Not cheap. Then you will need a permit to buy alcohol.(only available on week days).

The permit system is a bloody joke. Only need a permit to enter here if your white!! Permit system based purely on colour/race of applicant!! And this on a gazetted highway paid for by the people who work for a living and pay taxes.BRRRRRRR

Dhimmarru Abo Corp hands out the permits and will tell you where you can and cant go.
AnswerID: 490894

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)