Review: H2No Towels - 25 Pack - 3 for Price of 2

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 21, 2012 at 20:20
ThreadID: 97007 Views:2815 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

An excellent product which we used on our recent trip up and down to Broome from Perth. They are generously large, ample moist but not overly so and clean really well. Thoroughly recommend this H2No Towels product.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Marty M - Tuesday, Jul 24, 2012 at 22:55

Tuesday, Jul 24, 2012 at 22:55
Actually I don't think this product matches the good reviews it has received. We purchased 2 packs back in May and we have just returned from our trip which included the Sandy Blight Junction track and the Connie Sue. The H2No are ok but not worth the money. Coles are have a product called Thick Baby Wipes which come in packs of 80 and have recently been on sale for $3 and, normally, are around $4.50. They more moist, just as durable but smaller. The thing is we didn't think the larger size of the H2No product gave any advantage over the smaller Coles wipes. Yeah, you certainly would use 4 or 5 of the Thick Baby wipes but, even so, they are much cheaper - even at the non-sale price - and, being more moist, are actually more refreshing and useful. We were sucked in by the reviews on the H2No and we would never bother with them again.
Marty.
AnswerID: 491602

Sponsored Links