track care w.a.

Submitted: Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:03
ThreadID: 97116 Views:1749 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I am thinking of joining the Track care w.a. mob and was wondering if any one would have some useful info about the organisation, and what they get up to and the social activities if any, I need to get out more, and meet new people,because that is what I like to do.
Broodie H3.
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Duncan W (WA) - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:13

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:13
Hi Broodie. I'm the Membership officer for Track Care WA Inc. I'll MM you with my phone number so we can discuss etc. I'll also send you a Membership Applic Form if you like.

Dunc
Make sure you give back more than you take

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 491772

Follow Up By: Member - Broodie H3 - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:21

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:21
Duncan, that would be great if you could do that. talk soon then. Broodie H3
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 767336

Reply By: Member - IdahOz - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 17:05

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 17:05
We joined the organisation earlier in the year. This month we caught up with them at Woolgorong Outsation for a couple of days where they were restoring an 1870s homestead building. They made us very welcome and are a lovely bunch of people. All of those on this project were of the over 50 variety (as are we) and ours were the only kids along. Even so we felt part of the team in a very short time and enjoyed working alongside them and sharing stories. I would definitely recommend getting involved. Sadly, we will be moving to QLD by the end of the year so this may have been our one and only adventure with them, but otherwise we would definitely be joining them again.
AnswerID: 491782

Follow Up By: Member - Broodie H3 - Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 18:02

Friday, Jul 27, 2012 at 18:02
do you know if they do family orientated types of activities or are they more into 4x4 driving and construction, with a bit of adventure thrown in. You are dead right when you say" no such thing as a bad day camping" love your rig and favourite spot.
Broodie H3
Broodie H3
Have car will travel

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 767347

Sponsored Links