The gathering at the Beaver Lodge & maybe a troopy convention, update! - how man

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 28, 2012 at 17:55
ThreadID: 97139 Views:1899 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Image Could Not Be Found

G'day all, UPDATE!!!!!! Please keep the phone calls coming & the interest there!
please read previous post 96503
"just checking to see if there is any interest in a mini get together on the NSW October long weekend Sept. 29th to Oct.1st at Beaver lodge near the Womargama National Park NSW - approx. 450 klm from Melbourne & 500 klm from Sydney just off the Hume freeway."

I have made a tentative booking with the owner, the lodge is one large room that can sleep 10+ if required, plenty nearby room for campers. Nearby Womargama Hotel/Motel (approx. 10k's from the lodge) is a tiny bush pub with 6 rooms available now & a vacant block next door for van parking if required free of charge. I can arrange from Holbrook - meat from the local butcher also supplies from the Foodworks store there as well. Also if required I can arrange a barbeque trailer manned by my local Lions Club. Looking foreward to your interest in this project. (I will need some help from some experienced organising club members as well!)
please read original thread no. 96503.... hoo roo, Norm
"the only thing constant in my life is change"

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links