You meet the nicest people at traffic lights

Submitted: Friday, Aug 24, 2012 at 16:53
ThreadID: 97625 Views:2198 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Was on my way home today,stopped at a set of traffic lights and a K&S b-double pulled up beside me I continued watching the lights when a knock on the LH front window,it was the truck driver he wanted how the new BT 50 was going and where I got the door handle backing plates.Just turned 59 this week people do this to me I won't see 60 scared the living daylights out of me.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kimba10 - Friday, Aug 24, 2012 at 23:00

Friday, Aug 24, 2012 at 23:00
LOLOL bet it did. I remember in my young stupid days (was 18, 44 now) and I was pulling up at a set of lights and thought Id dive into the lane beside me so Id be first off the lights. Sitting there minding my own business when bang bang bang on the drivers window, scared the bejesus out of me, had no idea who the bloke was untill he told me next time I did that he was put his bullbar onto my rear seat lol just the banging scared the bleep out of me let alone this 6.4 bloke covered in tats and shaved head looking at me. Must say never did it again lol and drove trucks myself for a few years so know what he was talking about lol...........
AnswerID: 493553

Sponsored Links