housesitters needed

Hello to all the readers out there, We have travelled our beautiful country a couple of times and we are planning another trip next year around March. Previously we have had family members house sit but don't have anyone available for our next trip. We have been wondering how to go about looking for someone to hous sit for us, is it safe, you do hear some horror stories. We have 3 spoilt cats we cant take with us and don't want to get rid of them. Can i please have some feed back and advice on how to find house sitters. Cheers Ma Smith (Wendy)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Cravenhaven - Sunday, Sep 09, 2012 at 22:57

Sunday, Sep 09, 2012 at 22:57
We have been house sitting for the last couple of years all around the country. The main site we use is www.housesitters.com.au. We might be interested in your place for a March timeframe, depending on which state its in?.
Send me an email if you like (click on the envelope in the top right hand corner of the message) and I will send you a link to our house sitters profile.
cravenhaven

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 494608

Follow Up By: Greg Newell- Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 06:45

Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 06:45
We used the same site to find people to run our farm .when we went away we had a lot of replays from all sort of people . Just take your time when seclcting some one as there are tones of people to choose from on that site .on our return the couple we used had done a great job all animals safe and sound the cattle were happy and the farm looked great on our return
FollowupID: 770256

Follow Up By: ma and pa smith - Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 07:14

Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 07:14
We have looked at housesitters site but would like people's feed back first. We live in South Australia, 20kms from the city, semi rural area, we have a normal house block. thank u and will check out the site more closely.
FollowupID: 770257

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 05:43

Monday, Sep 10, 2012 at 05:43
Hi Wendy,

Have you had a look on the Caravanners forum...there is a place there which you might find useful. Membership is free.
Its called 'Stop overs and house sits' for use by members.
regards,
Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 494615

Sponsored Links