Only one more week for the meeting at "Beaver Lodge"

Submitted: Friday, Sep 21, 2012 at 09:17
ThreadID: 98149 Views:1688 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all,
only 7 more sleeps! Please keep the phone calls coming & the interest there! for the mini get together on the NSW October long weekend Sept. 29th to Oct.1st at Beaver lodge in the Womargama National Park NSW - approx. 450 klm from Melbourne & 500 klm from Sydney just off the Hume freeway."

I have made a tentative booking with the lodge owner, the lodge is one large room that can sleep 10+ if required, plenty nearby room for campers. Nearby Womargama Hotel/Motel (approx. 30k's from the lodge) is a tiny bush pub with 6 rooms available now & a vacant block next door for van parking if required free of charge. I can arrange from Holbrook - meat from the local butcher also supplies from the Foodworks store there as well. Looking foreward to your interest in this project. (I will need some help from some experienced organising club members as well!)
please read original thread no. 96503, 97139 .... If there arn't enough positive registrations on line by Tuesday the 25th pm I will have to cancel the weekend as I have to take a lot of gear (tables, chairs etc.) to take to the site, please phone 041 9990888 with any questions or track conditions. hoo roo, Norm
"the only thing constant in my life is change"

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ross M - Friday, Sep 21, 2012 at 19:17

Friday, Sep 21, 2012 at 19:17
Is there a dam built by a furry animal?
Is there free beer?
Do we pan for gold knowing we will strike it rich?
Does everyone run around naked?

We are not sure why we should go there, despite the frequent alerts appearing.
Never saw the first one.
AnswerID: 495373

Sponsored Links