Help in navigating ExploreOz

I am having quite a bit of trouble getting around the sites. First off I wanted to find out more about blogs. I have a blog already at robbiebago.blogspot.com/ Can I notify people on ExploreOz when I think there is something relevant to the members?
Do I need to have a separate blog here? If so can I copy and post the same blog entries onto here?

Also I had trouble working out how to start a new thread onto Forums. I could read others and post replies. Even now I am not sure how I found this one

Michelle
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Robbiebago - Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 11:44

Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 11:44
Isn't that the way of life. Despite spending maybe an hour trying to find this and that. When I finally get around to posting a few questions I start to find some answers. I now know how to start a new thread.
I would still appreciate some feedback or answers regarding blog update notices especially if I already have a blog hosted elsewhere.
What is the proper etiquette?
Michelle
AnswerID: 495989

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 12:36

Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 12:36
Hi Michelle,

Welcome to this great site.

It does not appear as though you are a member on EO and only members are able to keep blogs I think.

There should be a window for you to start a new thread on the top left hand side of the forum page...

Its not too hard to navigate...you will soon get familiar with the way it works.

cheers,

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 495994

Follow Up By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 12:38

Monday, Oct 01, 2012 at 12:38
PS the new thread window is bright orange!
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 771607

Sponsored Links