New Member Geoff and have a look at my You Tube on my Bundy Caravan

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 17:41
ThreadID: 99772 Views:2199 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all and Happy NY. Geoff here and a avid camper. Live on the northside of Brisvegas and camp alot alone.Work part time so have time for 4 day weekends away. Have done it all, that is the tent to the building of my own camping trailer and now have a small caravan. Travel mostly around SEQld and just done a week at the back of the Cooyar Hotel which has free camping and a deposit of $5 for the power key:). Coomba Falls at Maidenwell was relaxing with a awesome watering hole and there is a farm abbatoirs at Quinalow with a good variety of stuff. Happy camping and look forward to hearing from people with similar situations in regards to camping.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9TpC0zFWPQ
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Robyn R4 - Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:05

Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:05
Well, Geoff, I've just learned a lot from you in a very short time!!
After many years around SE Qld (first as a tourist, then as an almost-local) I'd never heard of these places (well, they're hardly huge) and had to check their whereabouts on my trusty map... There are probably heaps of places within a few hours of home that Brisbaneites have never heard of.
Were any of these places doggy friendly? We've loaned our Camps 6 book to a neighbour and have temporarily lost our most valuable reference book.
I envy your 4 days weekends and hope that we can copy you soon!
Happy travels!
Jealously, Robyn :)
AnswerID: 501570

Reply By: Geoff W8 - Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:25

Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:25
Thx for your words Robyn and if u wish I can email you my pet friendly locations for SE Qld.....one that I need to update as there are a few I went to in the last year that I need to add. my email address is geoffpoetman@hotmail.com
Yes I do write words and love to be both creative at hand and at mind:)
AnswerID: 501574

Reply By: Geoff W8 - Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:27

Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:27
Plus does my you tube link on here work for my crazy bundy caravan??? Regards Geoff n Happy NY to you and all the people u know:)
AnswerID: 501575

Follow Up By: Member - Duncan W (WA) - Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:52

Thursday, Jan 03, 2013 at 20:52
Yep, and I gather you like Bundy rum
Dunc
Make sure you give back more than you take

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 777755

Sponsored Links